Legendary building located along Boulevard Michelet, the main avenue leading to the south from the centre.
It was built in 1937, after almost half a century it underwent the first alteration.
Then, the stadium took on its form with three flat, rising up levels of stands.
Since that moment spectacular matches of French football teams have been played there.
The year 2013 turned out to be crucial when the local government of Marseille decided on the next alteration including the roof.
We participated in carrying out the project of the impressive membrane "umbrella" stretching over the whole facility.